This problem is often faced by many of us while shopping on a global ecommerce website, where adding items to the cart is a great difficulty. Just at the moment when we want to pull the trigger, a question pops up in our mind. While scouring the website for an answer, but cannot find customer resources written in our language or a local number to call for help. So while feeling incredibly frustrated we feel like exiting the tab and seek out certain other alternatives.
It is not only a common problem for international shoppers but also it’s a problem for business looking to expand overseas. Without a proper communication with the international customers, it’s difficult to trade overseas or global sales or repeat business. For More lifetime value for the customer than just the initial sale, quality multilingual support for international customers is something we should not go without.
How to determine the level of support?
First we should need to determine the level of support as well as the languages we want to offer. The decision should remain consistent with the general internalization strategy. Like for an example, if we have a significant effect at any particular market, having a team of support country agents. However it becomes a costly option unfeasible for most of the small companies.
- Frequently asked questions: During the planning of the global support strategy translated FAQ pages are a great place to start. Enveloping vast fields including product uses to refund policies, these pages provide an easy and fast access of the answers to the common questions. This ensures that we can address customer inquiries in near real time. This is the easiest way to find the address to any potential concerns especially for the international customers who have been browsing this website.
- Social media channels: It has been found that a huge number of customers are involved in social media in liking and sharing content on regular basis. They my use the outlets to express their concerns or ask questions about the product or service. Choosing for a proactive support to approach the customer via these social media channels which can foster relationships and loyalty.
- Call Centre: Call centres should be very helpful to the customers so that they could easily solve their problems in their language. This we can say call centres provide centre support, which help to allocate training resources and scripts for employees in handling the calls, These call centre helps the customer even in certain schemes and new policies which are introduced to the market and should be known to all people globally. Translation of call scripts to training documents is to ensure the staff is to prepared to give the global customers, they are prepared to need and whenever they need it.
- Support Tickets: As a low cost tickets, low risk alternative to build out the country support teams we recommend businesses to use translation integration with the supporting system. Sometimes it becomes easy to forget customer service when we are gearing put the global.
- It’s absolutely very crucial to have a strategy in place to communicate with the global customers. A world class support system has to build the long lasting relationships with the customers and reach the ultimate increasing global profits.
- Critical Information given to local and Global market: we need to fill up and target the local shopping trends, merchandising trends, cultural nuances and customer insights so that we can connect locally to the global shoppers.
- Analyse customer service challenges: Based on the kind of transformation in customers service processes and involve technological tools that not only enhance the customer’s service experience but also add more business values.
- The team should acts as a right data, tools and training that enables them to provide international customer service: It has been experienced that countries have given us insights into the traits of characteristics of local consumers behaviour and how to best deal with the cultural norms, linguistic and local market trends etc. Web user groups in different countries have differing online behaviour and our knowledge about the habits would allow the business to develop a relevant strategy to them. They will provide local marketing tips and suggest people in trading purposes too.
- Team helps to gather crucial feedback in a new market: When we want to venture into a new market, it is important to regularly gauge how new customers perceive the new brands and what they think about the new brands and the product or the services. Customers are always ready to sing praises or point out improvements to be done in the product, image or services offered. They put in serious effort to build in rapport with the foreign market traders and get significantly receive consumer insights that can immensely help the business.
To fill up the void created due to language limitations between customers and agents especially in terms of global reach here are several ways to connect to them in English or the desired language required to communicate with them and fulfil their demands.
Contented by: BelTranslation International