Traditional Chinese dresses are referred as handful with several variations in the academic Chinese dresses. The fashion was totally dependent on ones position in the society and the people belonging to the class. In general the footwear of Chinese include Chinese black cotton shoes, black tough leather shoes are usually used by generally wealthy class of people for formal occasions. Very rich and wealthy men would wear bright beautiful silk shoes sometimes having leather inside it. Generally the women in those times would wear silk shoes; especially wealthy women wear covered shoes with bound feet in the earliest of 20th century. Men shoes were simple and less decorative compared to the women.
Usually the Qipao and Cheongsam is the most common type of traditional Chinese clothes that they prefer to wear. It includes several summer wear as well as winter wear with exclusive design and stylish wear. It even offers party wears and several wedding dresses also. Provides an excellent and elegant look.
Wedding Cheongsam: It includes various fashionable, not unique and elegant collection that really makes it perfect for the wedding bride to groom.
- Fishtail Qipao/ Cheongsam wedding dress: It includes the dress aligned in the fishtail fashion with a exclusive mandarin collar, overlaying lace, zip at the back and fabrics include mainly of nylon and viscose.
- Custom Tailored Qipao/ Cheongsam Dress with lace contrast: This type of dress mainly consist of light weight super smooth fabric, consisting of mandarian collar, comprise of contrast lace detailing, having zip at the back and consist of spandex and polyester in the fabric material.
- Red Frill Hem Quipao: It’s a perfect fashion to look forward, putting with a mandarin collar, long sleeves, frill hem, zip at the back and fabrics mainly of the polyester type providing it an elegant look.
- Midi Red Lace Qipao: Renders a sweet feminine lace, which is perfectly picked for any special occasion. Comprising of a keyhole in front, with a very special mandarin collar, split at sides, zip back closure, lined and fabric comprising of the polyester fashion.
- Mermaid Lace Qipao: The elegant classic qipao dress for wedding, with mandarin collar, mermaid hem, zip at the back, overlaying lace and fabric made of polyester.
- Beaded Middy lace Qipao: It’s a vow to wow qipao, with a extra ordinary fashionable look, with embellished beads, zip closure at the back, split at the sides, hits the knee, fully lined and fabrics comprise of viscose and polyester.
- One Shoulder Cheongsam: It includes one shoulder design lends to special occasion appeal to this Chinese dress. Featured with one shoulder style, asymmetrical neckline, empire floor length, zipper is hidden at the back, having a fishtail hem and gorgeous look. It includes Chinese embroidery beads with fabric aligned mainly with silk or cotton.
Party Cheongsam: It involves party wear in cheongsam, which has elegant appearance and external outlook.Watch Full Movie Streaming Online and Download
- Modern Grid Mandarin Collar Qipao: Makes an impression in the versatile fashion, with mandarian collar, zip closure at the back, with splits at sides and fabrics made up of cotton.
- Embroidered ankle length qipao: Dazzle with volour Cheongsam, with mandarian collar, with embroidery details, hits at ankle, zip closure at the back, split at the sides, and fabrics made of velour.
- High Neck Qipao: It mainly comprise of comfortable short sleeved dress designed with an elegant high neck, sleeves with slit, split at sides, zip closure at the back and fabrics made up of polyester.
- Contrast Qipao: From casuals to weekend outings, includes mandarin collar, half sleeves, zip closure at the back, split at sides and fabrics made up of linen.
Winter Cheongsam: For winter it provides warmness with elegance and stylish attires that really looks very trendy in the chilly winter cold.
- Fur Trim Qipao: It includes embroidery details that provides exclusive design and style , with mandarin collar, faux fur trim at collar and sleeves, embellished frog buttons, zip closure at the back, fully lined and fabrics made of polyester.
- Velour Qipao: Provides an effortless retro appeal, with soft touching velvet, with a retro opera print, half sleeves, with mandarin collars, and fabrics made up of polyester.
- Wool Long Sleeve Qipao: Very sleek, very stylish, paired with boots or pump shoes for work style, mandarin collar, long sleeves, floral print , split at sides, hidden zip at back and fabrics made up of wool.
Summer Cheongsam: Summer, a trendy, stylish, cool, eye soothing colour Chinese dress is very appealing and stylish to wear and comfortable to carry on.
- Floral Tea length chiffon: They are fashioned with mandarin collar, with a gentle pleating in the waist, zip closure, fit and flare shape, fully lined and fabric made up of polyester.
- White Beaded Qipao: White beaded qipao is elegant and perfect, with mandarin collar, keyhole at the front, back zip closure, fully lined and fabrics made up of cotton.
- Midi Modern Qipao: Look sleek, polished and stylish with mandarin collar, zip closure at the back, split at sides, fully lined and fabrics made up of 100% polyester.
- Stretchy Linen Qipao: Keeping it both chic and stylish with perfectly paired with strappy heels, crafted from stretchy fabrics, with mandarin collar, split at sides, with zip back closure and usually made up of spandex and cotton.
- Mid Linen Qipao: For light weight look, that stays timelessly on trend, made up of mandarin collar, split at sides, short sleeves, zip back closure and fabric made up of cotton and linen.
- Embroidered Pleated Maxi Plateau: With a chic look, with maxi flowing qipao dress, mandarin collar, generally sleeveless, zip closure at the back, lined with the fabric and fabrics made up of Terylene.
Therefore several types of Chinese dresses have been seen above have a traditional look and excellent outlook with elegant fashion.